There are plenty of m3u8 sources in internet, included live TV channels, movies & others. I would like to suggest the easier way to use m3u8 link to watch it in Chrome browser.
- Open Chrome and search for Play HLS m3u8, then click Add to Chrome
- Click Add extension
- After installed, you will find the small TV icon on right side of the address bar.
- Make sure to enable it if you would like to play m3u8 video source. *Green TV icon means enable, grey color means disable.
- Here is the example to play m3u8 link in chrome browser after Play HLS m3u8 plugin installed.
- You will get the m3u8 link, example: https://wuji.zhulong-zuida.com/20190930/9762_46f49014/index.m3u8
- Copy and paste the link to address bar of Chrome, then click Enter
- m3u8 video will start playing in Chrome browser.