I found the m3u8 list to watch TV live channel from China & Hong Kong and it will require to work with Kodi. Thus, kindly please make sure Kodi is ready on your android TV box. Following, i will guide you how to configure PVR IPTV Simple Client on Kodi Krypton and import TV channel list into it.
m3u8 TV Live channel list was including CCTV 1 to 15, Hong Kong Phoenix TV and mostly TV channels from China. TV channel sources were keep updating and you might join our Facebook group in order to get latest TV channel list. Just click here to join our Facebook group
How to install & configure PVR IPTV Simple Client?
- Launch Kodi Krypton > click “TV” on your home screen > click on “Enter add-on browser”
- Select & click “PVR IPTV Simple Client”
- Click on “Enable” to start launching PVR IPTV Simple Client.
How to import m3u8 TV channel sources to PVR IPTV Simple Client?
- On PVR IPTV Simple Client, click on “Configure”.
- Change the location setting to “Local Path (include Local Network”
- On M3U Play List Path, browse to the path of m3u8 list you downloaded just now.
- After imported successfully, it will prompt notification on top of your right hand side. Eg, 102 Channels imported.
- Now back to home menu, click on “TV” and select the channel you wish to watch.
Note that we will not guarantee the channel sources are always available since those are free source, but we will keep searching & updating the channel sources. I will share the update to my Facebook group, thus you are welcome to join our FB group in order to get update easily. Just click here to join our Facebook group
Any problem you facing? You are welcome to leave comment below and we will response you as soon as possible.