IPTV is android app which is mainly use for watch TV live channels on m3u8 sources. IPTV will need to work with MX player for TV live streaming. IPTV was developed as media player for live streaming source and this app will need to import with TV sources URL in order to watch those country channels. I found the live streaming sources URL and want to show you guys how to install and configure it:
How to install IPTV (Only available for Android now)
- Click here to download IPTV apk and install it into your Android device.
- Completed installation, launch IPTV app and click +Add Playlist
- Click on Add URL which on top of your right hand side.
- Fill in live streaming URL (*Just click here to join our Facebook group and get this URL), just fill it into Playlist URL once you get it, then just put TV as for playlist name. Then just click OK to finish it.
- Once completed setup, all available channels will appear immediately.
Is it so easy? It is not only easy for installation and it also has very user friendly interface, it is really convenient to use especially for older people. For your information, live streaming URL was included all m3u8 TV channels list which is updating manually by volunteer. If you found some of the channel is not working, just be patient to wait it. After live streaming URL has been updated, the unwatchable channel might working again. If you guys having some live streaming sources, please share with us.