There are many types of VPN software, no matters it is free or paid version. Example, OpenVPN, NordVPN, ExpressVPN or IPVanish & others. I would like to share how to connect a free VPN server on Windows 10 without install any VPN software.
VPN Gate Academic Experiment Project is an online service as an academic research at Graduate School of University of Tsukuba, Japan. The purpose of this research is to expand the knowledge of “Global Distributed Public VPN Relay Servers” .
Create VPN Connection on Windows 10
- Right click on the network connection icon and select Open Network & Internet settings
2. Select VPN and click Add a VPN connection
3. Get the VPN details that listed on VPN Gate website and insert all the relevant information. Once fill up completed, just click Save.
4. Click connect to access VPN
5. Once it show connected, you are successfully access that country VPN server.
This is the tracert & WhatIsMyIP results after connected to Japan VPN