Xiaomi Mi Box S
Mi Box S is powered by Android 8.1, easy to use and supports Google Assistant and Chromecast as well as delivering a world of content the whole family can enjoy. 4K Ultra HD Android TV with Google Voice Assistant & Direct Netflix Remote Streaming Media Player US Plug
User Review( votes)
Over a year, the video sites I watched the most are definitely YouTube and Netflix, I love those video with 4K resolution, it is the most bandwidth is spent on these 2 video sites every month.
Last month I bought a Mibox S at Walmart in the United States. Taking advantage of the event, I bought two for $39.9, which can be regarded as a cost-effective.
Briefly talk about configuration and function:
- Android 9
- Quadcore CPU, 3+2 Core GPU
- It has 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal space.
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 4.2
- Chromecast supported
- 4K HDR
- Audio Output
- USB Port
- HDMI 2.0 Port
Out of the Box
The first impression you notice on its packaging is all in English because this product is produce for international market. Mi Box S comes only in one color and I think the color is not very important.
- Instruction sheets in English
- An HDMI Cable
- A Remote Control
- A power adapter
- Two AAA batteries for the remote control
Mi Box S – Easy for Setup
The setup is fairly easy and it’s the same instruction in the box. Take the HDMI cable and connect your Monitor to the Mix Box S. Connect to the Wi-fi and then you can start streaming. The setup should also take you about 6 to 7 minutes to fully set up.
Pros and Cons of Mi Box S
- Runs on stock Android that has myriad options
- Runs 4K video
- Enables high graphics gaming
- Has a built-in Google Assistant feature that helps you find your programs quickly and also perform Google searches.
- The remote control also works well with all the important controls available
- The lack of an ethernet port may be a con for a few people
- Lag on the 4K
- Lack of Amazon Prime
- Certain conditions need to be satisfied to use the phone mirror feature