Icdrama addon is one of my favorite Kodi addon, all the sources are from a free online streaming site which is icdrama.se & Azdrama. I prefer to use and watch it through Kodi because it is easy to control and search for the drama you wish to watch.
Icdrama addon included Korean, Chinese, Hong Kong, Japanese drama & variety, and each drama episode will have few video source in order to avoid some of the sources not available. All drama list will have English, Chinese, Korean or Japanese titles, it is really user-friendly.
How to install Icdrama Addon into Kodi Kypton 17
- Open Kodi and go to the System menu. Use the top-left positioned Gear Icon.
- Now open File Manager and double-click on Add Source.
- You will see a message that says ‘<None>’. Click on it and enter the following URL: http://aznhusband.github.io/repo. Give a name to this repository and hit OK.
- Go to the Add-ons Section of Kodi’s main screen. Use the Open Box icon to proceed.
- Pick ‘Install from ZIP file’. Now browse the newly added plugin – click on its name in a newly opened pop-up window and install the file named ‘repository.aznhusband-kodi-repo.zip’.
- Return one step and now pick ‘Install from Repository’. Find an entry named ‘aznhusband-kodi-repo’. Open it and navigate to the Video Add-ons folder.
- Inside, you’ll find ‘Icdrama’. Click on the addon’s name and use the Install button.
- IC Drama will be installed after a few seconds and placed within the Add-ons section.
- You can return to the Add-ons Section to launch it.
If you have the problem to read those Chinese or Korean words in Kodi, you might need to enable change the font setting.
- Open Kodi and go to the System menu.
- Select Interface settings
- Under Skin and select Fonts
- Change it to Arial based
- It should be able to read Chinese or Korean words now.
If you haven’t install Kodi 17 Krypton, just click here to read more information