Exodus addon is best and popular addon for Kodi. I love it so much and it bring me a lot of old & newest movie and i want to show you guys how to install it with adding new source. Exodus addon is always update and maintain well, this is the best addon i found in Kodi. If you never use Exodus, give a try now.
How to install Exodus addon in Kodi Krypton
- Launch Kodi Krypton (If you haven’t install Kodi, click here to download and install.)
- Click on Gear icon (Follow the image below).
- Click on System Setting
- Select and click Add-ons.
- Enable Unknown sources and then it will prompt Warning message, just click Yes.
- Back to System Setting > Select and click File Manager
- Click on Add Source
- Click <None>
- Type in http://kdil.co/repo
- Name it as Exodus > Click OK to finish it.
- Back to Main Menu and Click Add-ons
- Click on Box icon (Follow the image below)
- Click on Install from zip file
- Select the source that you just added. (Named as Exodus)
- Select kodil.zip and click OK to install it.
- After installation done, successful message will prompt on top of right side. Then click on Install from repository.
- Kodil Repository will display here and click on it.
- Search and click Video add-ons
- Search for Exodus and click on it.
- Click Install.
- Once completed, just go back to main menu and click Add-ons and Exodus will be there.
Now, you can start enjoy your movie time with all quality which is 720p, 1020p, full HD or 4K. I hope this step by step Exodus installation will help you guys install and use it successfully. If there is any problem you facing, you are welcome to leave comment and seek for help.